I can’t think of too many things I enjoy more than the smell of lemons, I enjoy not just the scent of the fruit itself but also the leaves. I hope that these hand painted lemon embroidery templates bring to mind that incredible fresh scent!
This pattern is great for beginners. It uses only one simple stitch and yet creates such a memorable embroidered item that will be cherished.
All you need is a little bit a time and something to stitch on! The Sulky Stick'n Stitch Stabilizer, printed with my hand painted templates, works beautifully on linen napkins and table cloths to knit wear and even denim. Just peel and stick and you are ready to get stitching!
After you have done your embroidering, it can be submerged in water and washed.
I highly recommend purchasing a thimble and embroidery needles in size 9 or 10 to go along with this pattern.
Sizes vary just like real lemons approximately - 2 to 3 inches
A purchase of the PDF Printable pattern, of my hand painted artwork, will include one PDF printable pattern that is 8 1/2 x 11“ in size.
PDF Embroidery guide on suggested thread colors and materials needed.
Link to my beginning embroidery video tutorial which covers methods of transferring the pattern as well as embroidering a chain stitch.
*Note - This is a non-tangible purchase nothing will be shipped to you. Everything will be emailed once payment is received. This purchase is final sale due to its nature.
Embroidery kit -
This embroidery kit will include:
- 3 skeins of DMC floss in colors used in the samples depicted.
- A packet of four needles made in England.
- One sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 Sulky Stick'n Stitch Stabilizer which has seven images in total. These are shown in sample photos creating cocktail napkins, but they can be embroidered on anything your heart desires.
- PDF Embroidery guide on suggested thread thickness and the materials needed. If you are a beginning embroiderer and do not have any tools, I suggest my beginning embroidery cocktail napkin kit.
- Link to my video tutorial with tips and tricks on using the Sulky Stick’n Stitch Stabilizer.
- Link to my beginning embroidery video tutorial which covers the basics of embroidery, and a how to embroider a chain stitch.
*Note - Napkins and or cocktail napkins not included.
The templates are original artwork by Rachel Hearn. Reproduction of templates or sale of resulting artwork made from templates is not permitted.