Lobster Dinner For 6
Lobster Dinner For 6
What more could you need! This simple and striking collection includes all the fixings for that seaside meal you’ve been dreaming of!
This pattern is great for beginners it uses only one simple stitch and yet creates such a memorable embroidered item. It will produce something that will be cherished.
All you need is a little bit a time and something to stitch on! The Sulky Stick'n Stitch Stabilizer, printed with my hand painted templates, works beautifully on linen napkins and table cloths to knit wear and even denim. Just peel and stick and you are ready to get stitching!
After you have done your embroidering, it can be submerged in water and washed.
I highly recommend purchasing a thimble and embroidery needles in size 9 or 10 to go along with this pattern.
Sizes of images
Lobster - 9 X 6 inches
Butter - 8 X 2.5 inches
Salt - 4 X 2.5 inches
Pepper - 4 X 2.5 inches
Lobster cracking tool - 6 X 3 inches
Lemons - 3 to 3.5 inches
A purchase of the PDF Printable pattern, of my hand painted artwork, will include the three PDF printable patterns that are 8 1/2 x 11“ in size.
PDF Embroidery guide includes suggested thread colors and other materials that will need to be purchased..
The PDF purchase also includes a link to my beginning embroidery video tutorial which covers methods of transferring the pattern as well as embroidering a chain stitch.
*Note - This is a non-tangible purchase nothing will be shipped to you. Everything will be emailed once payment is received. This purchase is final sale due to its nature.
Embroidery kit -
This embroidery kit will include :
- 4 skeins of DMC floss in colors used in the samples that are depicted.
- A packet of four needles made in England.
- 3 three sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 Sulky Stick'n Stitch Stabilizer which have six images in total. These are shown in the sample photos. They are shown to creating 6 dinner napkins, but alternately can be embroidered on anything your heart desires.
- PDF Embroidery guide on suggested thread thickness and materials needed. If you are a beginning embroiderer and do not have any tools I suggest my beginning embroidery cocktail napkin kit. * (these templates are slightly too large for the Cocktail napkins included but I am working on putting together a dinner napkin kit which will fit these templates. However, the cocktail napkin kit has everything else you would need)
- Link to my video tutorial with tips and tricks on using the Sulky Stick’n Stitch Stabilizer.
- Link to my beginning embroidery video tutorial which covers The basics of embroidery and a how to embroider a chain stitch.
*Note - Napkins and or cocktail napkins not included.
The templates are original artwork by Rachel Hearn. Reproduction of templates or sale of resulting artwork, made from templates, is not permitted.